Spiritual Manifesto

I believe that there is a Higher Energy, and that Energy is largely manifested in humanity. I see

not the image of God, but God himself in everything around me. The energy of God is perfect

and universal, and it is up to us to tap into that energy. God does not exist for us or because of

us. God exists because the Universe exists, and because an epicenter of all Creation must exist

as long as there is a connection between all Creation. God is unidentifiable and unknowable to

those who do not know themselves, and humanity as a race does not know itself. I believe that

an unknowable God is not necessarily impersonal, just all-encompassing. However, I believe

that we can know divinity by studying, pondering, and comprehending all that we can. Further, I

believe to stand alone and individual is God-like, because to encounter the Universe alone is to

encounter God alone, on a very honest level. I believe in the struggle to be an individual, and the

quest to emulate divinity. I believe in unity within the Universe, individuality within oneself,

and the appreciation by all people of the divinity of our fellow animal and human beings.

Comments

Popular Posts